Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

J.K Rowling

 Welcome back, this week for reading we focused of grit, perseverance and our mindset, there are two different types of our mindset growth or fixed. A growth mindset is when you keep on trying and you are ready to learn and do your best, a fixed mindset is when you don't want to learn you don't do your best and you give up. First we chose a person that showed grit or perseverance at a time in their life, we talked about how and why they did. For our create we had the option of creating our own quote or making a poster about the person we chose. I made a poster about J.k Rowling heres mine.😋 


Thanks for reading my blog for reading I hope that I helped teach you something new and you enjoyed reading it.

Do you read Harry Potter? 

Do you know who J.K Rowling is?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mimi

    This is a fantastic blog post You have included some great information about JK Rowling and how she has shown a growth mindset. Like how you have included a picture of JK Rowling and a quote.

    I have never actually read Harry Potter, but I've seen the movies. I do know who JK Rowling is.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post