Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Improper fractions

 Welcome back, this week for maths we learnt about mixed and improper fractions. first we learnt how to do them then we tried some with our teacher. Mixed fractions are when you mix fractions to figure out how many wholes you had and improper fractions are when the numerator (top) can be larger then the denominator (bottom). our create task for maths this week was to create three word problems using these strategies. here was mine 😜


Thanks for reading my blog for maths this week and I hope that I helped to teach you something new, Did you know this strategies? Do you want to learn this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post