Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Writing-Mr ice cream

For this weeks writing we had to choose a food and write a story about it as if it was loved by every one so this week have chosen this to share with you here is what I came up with.

 There once was an ice cream with joy and love to give. He was known for being the happiest one in town and all the children loved him, but one day came upon him a frown. It was such a hot day that everyone wanted an ice cream like him Mr ice cream of course to cool them off, but so many people bought them that he was the only one left in the shop. All of a sudden came upon him a shadow a very big one and then a child's hand reached out to grab Mr ice cream “oh no” he screamed he quickly jumped out of the freezer but it was so hot that instead of jumping he started bumping into things. He said to himself, “this can not happen, I will not be eaten, today my journey starts to find a place where no one loves me and where no one want to claim me as there's”. So there he set off to find a new home. He started to walk until someone started to talk and then they grabbed a fork it was obvious to him that they were hungry and if he was seen he would be eaten in one bite so he started to run and hide by now it was time that he had started to melt and there was a cozy house close by so when no one was looking, he decided to sneak in through the window of the house and then he set up his plan to get to the fridge and then he saw a bridge he had an idea if used his sticky hands to climb into the fridge he wouldn't melt click click click went his sticky hands along the fridge there he was inside his new home “oh no” he said the owner of the house called Lucy opened the fridge but instead of eating him Lucy cared for and kept him alive. So there Mr Ice cream was living a great life in his new home with Lucy his best friend.

If you chose a food to write about which one would you chose ?

4 comments:

  1. It was great Mimi! The only problem is maybe you could make your writing a little bit bigger. But otherwise your thingy is REALLY GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great Mimi! The only problem is maybe you could make your writing a little bit bigger. But otherwise your thingy is REALLY GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe next time I will take your advice and make it a little longer

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post