Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

DO HOBBIES MAKE YOU HAPPY........

 Welcome back, this week for reading we learnt about how hobbies can make you happy. First we read how they make you happy an why, then we talked about our hobbies and how they make us happy. our create for this week was to make a DLO about Hobbies and our learning for this week we could also create a video of us doing our hobbies. heres my reading create😛

Thank for reading my blog for this week I hope that you learnt something new from my blog this week

What are your hobbies?

Do you feel happy when you do your hobbies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post