Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

All about me

Kia ora , my name is Mimi. In my family, I have my mum, my dad and I have one sister called Jules. I also have a pet rabbit called Stormy. I go to St Francis of Assisi Cathloc school. I am half Maltese and half Dutch, I was born in England. As a learner I love doing art and I dream of being a designer some day. I enjoy playing with my friends. My goals for this year are, reading more fluently and writing with more descriptive words. My personal achievements are passing my dance exams and going to school camp last year. My hobbies are dancing (ballet and lyrical), Tennis and paddle boarding.

thanks for reading my blog I hope you learned something new about me today. have a nice rest of your day.😏

What did you learn about me?
What did you already know about me that was in this post?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mimi,

    What a wonderful profile blog you have created. It is well written and I've learnt a lot about what you are interested in. I did wonder what kind of designer you want to be when you are older?

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sharon, thanks for reading my blog. I'm not sure what kind of designer I want to be when I'm older but I sure I'l find out soon.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Mimi,
    I really like this blog post about you and have learnt quite a lot. We do not have much in common but I have been paddle boarding before and do enjoy it.
    Where do you go paddle boarding?
    At the moment I am working on a blog profile as well. I am up to the publishing part and finalising the text.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Zara @ Belfast School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora Zara,
    thanks for reading my blog. I have been paddle boarding quite a few times and we usually go to kaiteriteri beach.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post