Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

As I touched the mirror. . .

Level 3: use a range of  written features to engage the audience.

This week for our writing we had to do narrative writing, we had four pictures to choose from as our inspiration I was inspired by a picture on Pobble 365 called ¨the mirror in the attic¨. here is my work for this week writing task I hope you like it.๐Ÿ˜œ 


   The mystical mirror in the attic
 On a warm summer evening, Emma and Maddie had just bought their new house so they were cleaning the place. Maddie went to clean behind the staircase in the attic where she found an old mirror. The mirror looked old and dusty so she called Emma to help her bring it upstairs. Once they had taken it up stairs Emma went to clean it but she was sucked into it somehow, Maddie was shocked she didn't know where her friend had gone she touched the mirror and she disappeared too. 

Suddenly they appeared to be in a different world. It looked like when Maddie would watch movies that were made in the eighteen forties that's when the girls realized they were in the eighteen forties!. They tried to call their friends but they couldn't because in the eighteen forties they didn't have phones. The girls looked for somewhere to stay and they had to do it fast because there was a big storm coming, They found an old house in the town so they decided to stay there till they could leave.

 The next day when the storm was over they decided to have a look at the town, as they walked past the old fashioned shops they got an idea they searched for a mirror shop, finally they found one they rushed inside to try to find the same mirror that was sold to the people they bought their house from. There it was the same old mirror with the chipped gold edging. They snatched the mirror off the shelf, and they carefully touched it at the same time, there was a shattering noise because the mirror had shattered as the girls got taken back to their hometown.
Thanks for reading my narrative writing for this week ๐Ÿ˜Š
  what would you wright about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post