Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

decimals, decimals, decimals!

Goals: Reading decimals to 3 decimal places

This week for our follow up we had to create a poster showcasing how to read decimals with three decimal places, then we had to make a screencastify showing our learning. here is my screencastify I hope you like it. :)  



Thanks for watching my screencastify I hope you enjoyed it! 😏

what are you learning for maths at school today? 
did you know how to do this before you watched my video? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post