Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

whats in the bag ?

hi EVERYONE welcome back to my blog today I will be talking about week one of online learning, this week for math's we had to play a game called whats in the bag. For this game we had to get a paper bag that we couldn't see through and one person had to put six counters of two different colors in the bag. Then  another person had to pick the counters out of the bag each turn putting them back in the bag until they are ready to predict the color combo. while playing the game we realized that when there was more of one color than the other it took us more turns to get the color combo, but when there was an even number like three of one color and three of the other color it took us less turns to get the color combo. I really enjoyed this game and hope that you try play this game to.

 how many dips in the bag would it take you to predict the color combo ?

2 comments:

  1. Hi mimi, This is a great blog. I really liked your question at the end. It would probably take me 4 goes, 4 or 5. maybe i can get my family to do that too. Maybe next time add some paragraphs but otherwise it was SO GOOD!!
    -Elises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting Elise maybe next time i will try to make my blog a little bit longer-mimi

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post