Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

what makes a good blog and comment?

Welcome back everyone!, today I will be teaching you how to write a great blog post and comment step by step. first I will show you how to write a great blog post and then I will show you how to write a amazing comment.

BLOG POST

1. Catchy title EG - an exiting title to hook the reader in  
2. Introduction EG-welcome back today I am going to...
3. Information EG -tell the readers about your topic
4. Conclusion  EG -summarise what you told them about
5. Question at the end EG -What did you do in lock down? 

COMMENT

1. Something Positive EG -I love the way you. . .
2.Something Thoughtful EG -when I read your blog I learnt. . .
3. Something helpful EG -You could try this next time. . .



Now you can always come back so you know how to write an amazing blog or comment if you need help!, also write them in order. I hope you enjoyed my blog and learned something new, bye have a great rest of your day or night.  



Did you know all these steps for your blogs ? 

did you learn something new?
are you going to come back to see how to write a great blog or comment ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post