Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

do you know how to solve multiplication questions using place value

LI:use place value strategies to solve multiplication problems.

HELLO everyone welcome back to my blog, today I will tell you how to solve multiplication questions using place value. if you would like you can have a look at my poster but if you don´t want to you can learn here on my blog. I hope you like my work.

how to use place value strategies to solve multiplication problems.

If your question was 5x62= , first you would go 5x60=300 then you would go 5x2=10 then you would plus 300+10=310 and there is your answer if you want you can try theses questions and tell me how you went in the comments. 

3x45=
4x32=
7x24=
6x82=
9x87=

if you ever need help you can always come back. I hope you learnt something new. I hope you have a nice rest of your day or night BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post