Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

cybersmart lessons

Hello my amazing readers, today I will tell you about cyber smart lessons with Sharron. this week we were to learn about what we can can share on our blogs and what we are not aloud to share. for example we are not aloud to share our address and our school with people we dont know but we are aloud to share our first name. we had to do two treasure hunts to find information about the people we chose. here is my learning I hope you like it. 

thanks for reading my blog I hope you have a nice rest of your day.

would you do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post