Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

My reading poster

LI: Identify key words which when combined with prior knowledge, will help with understanding. 

HELLO to all of my wonderful readers, today I will tell you about my reading for this week. For reading this week we had to Create a screencastify ,digital poster or slideshow and it had to include all the things that are needed for a quality blog post and comment. Here is my poster, I hope you like my learning :).


thanks for reading my blog. I hope you learned something new from my poster. if you use the steps please do them in order. BYE😜  
   
what else does a blog need?
will you use these steps in your next blog?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi,

    I really enjoyed reading you poster about blog posts and comments. Something that you could add to your poster would be adding your learning goal.
    You have some great information that you can go back to at anytime.
    Great work !

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post