Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Maths knowledge

Welcome back, This week we had to do maths knowledge, we each choose a goal from the options we had and then work out questions using that goal in our maths books, my Goal was Recall all multiplication fact to 12x12 😁

here were the questions we had: 

here were my answers in my book:

'image.png' failed to upload. TransportError: There was an error during the transport or processing of this request. Error code = 103, Path = /_/BloggerUi/data/batchexecute
thanks for reading my blog, have you ever done maths knowledge? do you want to try this? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post