Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Bertha the blubberer

Welcome back bloggers, this week for reading we had to choose a fiction book from the library and then create a character web about the characters in the book, my book was Bertha the Blubberer from the worlds worst Chilldren by David Walliams. the book was about an eight year old girl who loved pudding, she loved it so much that she would hurt and injure herself and blame it on her brother so that she could get his pudding when he was punished, one day when she came up with a truly evil plan, she was going to pull chunk of hair of her head so she could just get more and more and more pudding when she went to do this she cried and yelped but no one came running to see if she was ok so she kept on yanking out her hair til she had none left her parents and brother were all watching so then she was never aloud pudding ever again. this was my character web😌

I hope that you enjoyed reading my blog and that you learnt something new, have you ever done a character web? have you ever read this book and if so do you like it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post