Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

WHY WELLINGTON . . .

Hi guys welcome back, this week in Kaupeka (year 7/8) for writing we had to make up a question about NZ and its history. Mine was WHY DID THE CAPITAL CITY NEED TO CHANGE AND WHY WELLINGTON ? then we had to write 2-3 paragraphs about our questions. We  had an option of display our learning using a doc or a google drawing I chose to use a google drawing. When I first started to write about my question I wasn't to sure what I should write but in the end I figured it out. when we had finished our writing we had a workshop where we could show our learning to the class. Heres my writing enjoy 😋





how did you like my writing? anyways I hope you liked my writing and maybe you could write something like this yourself have a nice day, and thanks for reading my blogger, BYE 😄
how 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post