Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

summer learning journey

Welcome back Bloggers, this week with Mark and Sharon we did one of the activity of the summer learning journey. The summer learning journey is a program where it supports your learning through the holidays. we had to create a drawing off of art create and we had to replicate a famous painting, here's is what I created! 


Thanks for reading my blog I hope that you enjoyed what I created this week!

Did this inspire you to replicate someones artwork ?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mimi,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    What great colouring you have done! I love the bold colours. The woman's sun hat makes me feel so summery!

    Have you tried the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    There are lots of really fun activities!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post