Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Joy and Heron

 welcome back bloggers, this week for writing we are writing about a short clip called Joy and heron. in our writing we have had to use a Simile with a short hyphen, sounds and a complex sentence. first we had to choose our chunk, for this we had to choose a part of the clip to write about. then we had a lesson with my teacher Mrs Finlayson to help our understanding. here is my writing I hope you like it!

The Heron glared at Joy enthusiastically. He threw the fish, it was as slimy as a snail and silver-spotted. Joy rattled his head, getting rid of the freckled fish on top. His eyes lit up with great pleasure. The fishermen heard the flop of the fish as he turned around. He gave Joy a warm stroke, in seeing what he had done. Joy was quickly distracted, he set sight at a glittering dragonfly, he hopped up to the front of the boat chasing the dragonfly.

I really enjoyed writing about this clip and learning the new feature that we used, thanks for reading my blog.😏

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post