Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thursday sport

                          Thursday sport!

Every Thursday this term we do sport. Korfball first we got split into four groups then we waited till our group was called to go downstairs. we were taught by a man who was from the Netherlands, first he split us into two teams and we then started to play. Korfball is like both netball and basketball and you are not allowed to step or to dribble with the ball the are defenders and attackers to. It is so much fun and I glad I got the opportunity to learn it. Lawn bowls , first everyone got ether a green or purple ball. The people with green balls are in a team and the people with purple balls are in a team you are in a circle and you have to roll your balls in to the middle to get into the hula hoops in the middle I really enjoyed learning something new and I would gladly do it again I still have to do cricket and I am looking forward to it.

If you were to choose which one of these sports which one would you choose ?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post