Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

The summary of my European summer holiday

 A few days before we due to leave for our holiday I went and got my suitcase so I could start packing, obliviously packing winter clothes when I was going a summer climate would be pointless so I had to reach to the very back of my wardrobe to find my summer clothes because I new that it would be hot very hot and when and I mean hot because there its a minimum of 30 degrees plus. On the day we had to leave my dad took us to the airport and although I was going to miss my dad I was looking forward to seeing my family in Malta.

My Nanna (grandma) and Nannu (grandpa) were so excited they even called us while we were at Christchurch airport checking in our bags ready to leave. Unfortunately I had to leave my dad for four week as he cant come with us straight away because he had to some work before he could come. We boarded our first plane and our European summer began, our first 10 hour flight was to Singapore, second flight was to Frankfurt and finally our last flight was to Malta where my Nanna, Nannu, auntie Fleur and my cousin Kai were waiting at the airport.  It was great to have finally arrived after such a long journey, immediately we felt the heat as it was mid thirties.

if you were to go on a two month trip where would you go ?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post