Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Animal airline's

 This year for silent writing we had to go to Pobble 365 and find an image to wright about. I chose a photo with a lady holding a baby on a plane with animals surrounding her. Today I am going to share with you a few paragraphs of what I came up with. Be sure to check out Pobble 365



                                         Animal airlines
Ticket  trouble

Good morning Evelyn said her mum why don’t you go pack for our holiday  “What why can’t you pack” said Evelyn. Because your 19 years old you can pack yourself  I’m going to go wake up Indie now as their mum went to go wake up Indie she felt like she had forgot something ah Evelyn herd a scream and ran upstairs “I forgot to book the tickets please go to book the plane tickets” said mum “what I thought you said that you already did” said Evelyn while she was booking the tickets she heard this come here this instant young lady what why didn't you pack your suitcase go pack  OK said Evelyn “I said now” yelled her mum.


                                                         A  big  mistake
                                                                               
Goo goo ga ga here comes Indie into the office and oh no she’s found the computer left open she threw her hands on the keyboard click click click she had deleted the tickets. She clicked one with an elephant on it because its her favorite animal. Indie heard Evelyn's footsteps and went to hide but she couldn't find anywhere to hide and accidentally sat on the printer underneath the desk beep beep beep went the printer she sat on small sign that says print. Evelyn came and sat on the office chair squeak last week Evelyn didn't share her cupcake with Indie  so Indie wanted to get her back so she decided to put a whoopie cushion on Evelyn's seat to distract her from her being under the desk. Evelyn went to look under the desk for the printer “Oh look mum must of printed out the tickets for me” said Evelyn without noticing Indie under the desk. As Evelyn left the room Indie followed her into the car ready to go to the airport when she was putting her suitcase in the boot of the car the tickets fell out of her hand and Indie caught them in her hands.


what would you wright about if yo chose the same image as me ?



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post