Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

how does your immune system react to the Covid-19 vaccine ?

welcome back, this week for writing we had to write an explanation text about something, we could do this about anything I chose to do ' How does your immune system react to Covid-19 and how does the Covid-19 vaccine help? last week we had to create a plan for this using loads research, facts, vocab, useful resources and links, and most of all ideas. heres my finished writing  and the planning 😄


Planning:


Writing:




thank for reading my writing blog for the week I hope you learnt something new, have you got your Covid-19 vaccine yet? did you know who invented the vaccine ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post