Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

3D shapes

 Welcome back, this week for maths we have been focusing on the difference of 2D and 3D shapes. our create was to make 2 3D shapes out of household items like toothpicks and blue tack, I made mine out of Bamboo skewers and blue tack and I make a pentagonal prism and a triangular based pyramid. First I cut the skewers into equal pieces and then I used blue tack to stick them together. here was my create😝



Thanks for reading my blog for this week, have you ever made 3D shapes like this? do you know what the difference between 2D and 3D shapes are? 

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post