Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

my turungawaewae

welcome back everyone this week for writing we had to create a show not tell piece of writing with a minim of 70 words and a maximum of 100 word, it was based on our turungawaewae a show not tell piece of writing means that you use many writing features in a piece of text to paint a picture in the readers mind, turungawaewae is a Maori way of saying that that is your home or your place to stand, my turungawaewae is Malta. heres my writing enjoy 😉 


thanks for reading my blog for writing this week, did you like my piece of writing.

have you ever been to Malta?

where is your turungawaewae?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post