Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mimi's cross country work out

                                      CROSS COUNTRY WORK OUT

It was the day cross country  I woke up filled with nerves my palms were sweaty I had been dreading this moment since last year's cross country. Every year it become's worse well I new no matter what I did I would still be going. I jumped out of bed got ready and had breakfast when we were ready me and my sister got into the car and waited for our mum as she was locking the door . My mum drooped me of at school and . . . . THIS IS WHERE OUR JOURNEY BEGINS .   .   .


ring ring ring the bell rang all the student's sat on the mat the teacher started the roll she called out my name as she did with everyone else we got our bags and headed of to the park finally after some time we were at Walter park  this is where we were going to be running. I am year 5 so I will be running 2k. We sat down on a tarp we had to wait the longest before we ran we did some stretches like lunge's, squats, and much more finally it came to our turn I walked onto the start line nervously Mrs Hanson told us when to go on your mark's get set go first I jogged and then I sprinted at the end I came 7th.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post